Sunday, October 4, 2009

Vision and thoughts for the day...

Today was a busy day.

Besides the new posts here, I put up part 1 and part 2 in Swedish Massage on youtube.com. The idea is to attract people to this blog to talk about the possibilities with my vision. That is to have a Global Training Site for the masses as well as the budding touch professional.

Let me know what you want besides the free trainings on youtube. I'm considering another website called www.dagiit.com. I have that reserved and would like to have it as a site that is membership driven or on a pay-per-view type of deal.

If that happens, I'll need members and would also consider revenue sharing with other talented touch therapists that would like to join in on my cause.

If you are a talented trainer in touch therapy and would like to share, call or write and let's have a conversation.

I filmed a Shiatsu training today at the office and will be editing that in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment